The Quick Facts about Fat Grafting
Length of Fat Grafting Procedure: 1 - 3 Hours
Anesthesia: Local or General
In or Outpatient Procedure: Outpatient
Fat transfer injections have varied uses, such as to help provide fullness, enlarge a structure, revise contour irregularities, or improve some of the visible signs of aging.* Fat grafting requires harvesting of fat via liposuction.
Fat injections can:
• Create fuller lips*
• Create a fuller buttocks*
• Level out depressed scars*
• Fill out areas of excess fat removal from a previous liposuction*
• Minimize facial aging creases and deep wrinkles*
• Fat grafting for Breast Augmentation or Reconstruction*
• Create fuller Calves*
For additional information on fat grafting, visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for this procedure.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary and specific results are not guaranteed.